Toronto Vintage Clothing Show 2013

/ Saturday, September 28, 2013 /
It's been a while since I've posted here, so thankfully today I hauled my new camera and even newer lens out to the Vintage Clothing Show at the convention centre. Unfortunately I didn't get a photo of my personal outfit, but it's one I recycle often anyway.

I tried to take a photo of myself wearing some 50's cateye glasses because I couldn't see my own reflection. Turns out I couldn't see enough to operate my camera, either. Surprisingly, this shot turned out quite nice!


We were both drawn to emerald green wool coats today.

Forever in love with menswear, especially leather shoes.


Cute Betsyville heels.

Timberland x Burberry?

Original Oscar de la Renta trunks.



Plenty of plaid to be found here. Possibly too much.



I wish the other photos of this coat had turned out (not even Photoshop could help), the silhouette was gorgeous, and combined with my shoes I looked like Mary Poppins.


Powered by Blogger.

Labels

outfit (5) outfit post (5) DX Toronto (4) Design Exchange (4) OOTD (4) photography (3) American Apparel (2) DXPOF (2) hair (2) nasty gal (2) photoshoot (2) plaid (2) rookiemag (2) vintage (2) wishlist (2) Bao Bao Wan (1) Christian Louboutin (1) Field Trip TO (1) FieldTripTO (1) Frank Miller (1) GISHWHES (1) Los Campesinos (1) Los Campesinos! (1) Louboutin (1) MAC (1) MAC x Bao Bao Wan (1) NOLA (1) Orphan Black (1) Oscar de la Renta (1) Quentin Tarantino (1) Real Techniques (1) Sin City (1) T.U.K. (1) TIFF (1) TUK (1) Tatiana Maslany (1) The Makeup Box (1) Toronto (1) Toronto Vintage Clothing Show (1) ULTA (1) Viva Glam (1) alexander wang (1) alexander wang x h&m (1) art (1) between doors (1) blogging (1) books (1) boxing day (1) brandy melville (1) broken social scene (1) calvin klein (1) cheerleaders (1) christmas (1) chvrches (1) cindy sherman (1) costumes (1) cottage (1) creepers (1) david lynch (1) fan expo (1) feminism (1) field trip (1) films (1) fort york (1) friends (1) girls learning code (1) grease (1) grease lightning (1) greaser (1) h&m (1) haul (1) hayao miyazaki (1) high park (1) hopeless lingerie (1) howl's moving castle (1) jocks (1) junya watanabe (1) kawaiiland (1) kill joy's kastle (1) kind exchange (1) lingerie (1) lush (1) makeup (1) makeup brushes (1) montreal (1) muji (1) my life (1) new orleans (1) nuit blanche (1) nuit blanche TO (1) osheaga (1) politics of fashion (1) riot fest (1) scotiabank nuit blanche (1) shoes (1) spring (1) studio ghibli (1) summer nights (1) team spirit (1) the revival outpost (1) thrift (1) topshop (1) travel (1) twin peaks (1) varsity (1) washed out (1) wedding (1) wes anderson (1)
 
Copyright © 2010 wongstea, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger