"fall" clothes

/ Friday, November 8, 2013 /
Recently I've bought a bunch of new stuff from frequent thrifting (my family is addicted) and border-shopping The plan tonight was to go home and take a bunch of shots of all these new pieces, but I ended up being frustrated with focus and lighting and makeup. 


In the end I only got a few good shots, but it was fun anyway. This shirt was a gift from a friend who visited France over the summer. 

You can barely tell under this (adorable) hat, but I also dyed my hair reddish recently. I'll be going lighter so pictures focusing on my hair will likely come in the future.

 I got these leggings at PacSun for like two dollars. I'd never been in there before but I'm glad I decided to check it out; major bargains. I also bought a pair of  "vintage-look" red Converse, which should have been pictured but I'm really not a good self-photographer, apparently.

 During this photoshoot I realized how difficult it is to photograph glasses in specific lighting conditions, with all the harsh shadows and glare. Unfortunately it will only get colder here, so I'll have to continue shooting indoors.  

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

outfit (5) outfit post (5) DX Toronto (4) Design Exchange (4) OOTD (4) photography (3) American Apparel (2) DXPOF (2) hair (2) nasty gal (2) photoshoot (2) plaid (2) rookiemag (2) vintage (2) wishlist (2) Bao Bao Wan (1) Christian Louboutin (1) Field Trip TO (1) FieldTripTO (1) Frank Miller (1) GISHWHES (1) Los Campesinos (1) Los Campesinos! (1) Louboutin (1) MAC (1) MAC x Bao Bao Wan (1) NOLA (1) Orphan Black (1) Oscar de la Renta (1) Quentin Tarantino (1) Real Techniques (1) Sin City (1) T.U.K. (1) TIFF (1) TUK (1) Tatiana Maslany (1) The Makeup Box (1) Toronto (1) Toronto Vintage Clothing Show (1) ULTA (1) Viva Glam (1) alexander wang (1) alexander wang x h&m (1) art (1) between doors (1) blogging (1) books (1) boxing day (1) brandy melville (1) broken social scene (1) calvin klein (1) cheerleaders (1) christmas (1) chvrches (1) cindy sherman (1) costumes (1) cottage (1) creepers (1) david lynch (1) fan expo (1) feminism (1) field trip (1) films (1) fort york (1) friends (1) girls learning code (1) grease (1) grease lightning (1) greaser (1) h&m (1) haul (1) hayao miyazaki (1) high park (1) hopeless lingerie (1) howl's moving castle (1) jocks (1) junya watanabe (1) kawaiiland (1) kill joy's kastle (1) kind exchange (1) lingerie (1) lush (1) makeup (1) makeup brushes (1) montreal (1) muji (1) my life (1) new orleans (1) nuit blanche (1) nuit blanche TO (1) osheaga (1) politics of fashion (1) riot fest (1) scotiabank nuit blanche (1) shoes (1) spring (1) studio ghibli (1) summer nights (1) team spirit (1) the revival outpost (1) thrift (1) topshop (1) travel (1) twin peaks (1) varsity (1) washed out (1) wedding (1) wes anderson (1)
 
Copyright © 2010 wongstea, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger